Like any truly powerful skill, understanding fundamentals will yield significantly greater results. Kettlebell Essentials is a 2-hour hands-on introduction to the world of Kettlebell training. This course is strongly recommended to any individual that would like to experience the power of Kettlebells and has not been formally trained by an SFG instructor. This course emphasizes technique and environmental safety while training with Kettlebells and is mandatory for those who wish to participate in ongoing Kettlebell classes at MOVE.
Coverage will include:
- The most POWERFUL human position – the bottom of the Deadlift
- Achieving maximal tension for maximal stability and stoking the Calorie-inferno
- Shoulder-packing for an upper-body that will never fail you
- An introduction into the ONE exercise for bullet-proof shoulders: the Turkish Get-up
- Begin your journey into the “gateway” movement: The Russian Kettlebell swing
Following this course, students can expect to:
- Have a working understanding of the most effective and safe principles of using Kettlebells
- Achieve entry-level proficiency in the Deadlift, Swing and Turkish Get-up
- Understand the differences and benefits of ‘training’ versus ‘working out’
- Be prepared to take their training to the next level with the Kettlebell Expansion course at MOVE
This is an entry-level course, but will be physically demanding. Participants should be aware of any and all physical limitations prior to participation.
The course will be approximately 2-hours and will take place at MOVE Physical Therapy in Monroe, NY. Registration is non-refundable and is subject to availability.
Next Essentials Course :
Saturday, June 6th
9am - 11am