To Get Started visit our STORE and fill out the New Student Packet.
1 Hour Instructional Session: $75
MOVE’s 1 hour sessions are suitable for beginners as well as the advanced kettlebell enthusiast. Sessions range from learning and developing kettlebell skills to further refining and mastering techniques under the guidance of a StrongFirst instructor. 1 hour sessions are also great for those wishing to incorporate nutritional support in their training regimen.
Upon intake, you will work with your instructor on how to best utilize the hour to meet your specific goals.
Training can include combinations of the following based on your needs:
- Individualized structured warm up including techniques to get your body prepared.
- Skill-work to introduce and become competent in kettlebell techniques.
- Technique refinement to help work towards mastering a specific skill.
- Practice sessions which include intense strength building/fat burning combinations using your KB skills. (roughly 20-30 minutes in length).
- Nutritional counseling to learn dietary changes and receive feedback/support to help you reach your physical fitness goals.
30 Minute Guided Practice: $40
MOVE’s 30 minute training session is great for those who have a strong foundation of the kettlebell techniques and wish to practice skills and complexes under the guidance of a StrongFirst instructor. 30 minute training consists of a 5 minute intro to your session, a 20 minute intense practice skills session designed by your StrongFirst instructor based on your skills level and personal goals, and a 5 minute cool-down and wrap up discussion with your instructor. You will arrive 10-15 minutes early to perform an unsupervised warm-up.
After learning proper kettlebell technique and nutrition habits, it is possible to reach strength and conditioning goals with two 30 minute practice sessions per week. These sessions are great for strength building, conditioning, fat loss and more!
One-on-One Intro: $140 ($150 value)
Everyone must complete the Kettlebell Essentials coursework prior to beginning their training at MOVE. This 2-hour package works well for those clients who prefer to work on an individual basis rather than participating in an Essentials group-class.
- 15 minute intake to discuss and develop health and fitness goals
- One-on-one training covering all information and skills from MOVE’s Kettlebell Essentials course
- 30 minutes of nutritional assessment and counseling to assist in achieving personal goals
Full Instruction Package: $525 ($600 value)
This package works great for anyone with a primary goal of strength development and/or technique refinement - from the novice student to those preparing for their StrongFirst certification.
- 8 one-on-one 1 hour instructional sessions
Combo Package: $395 ($460 value)
Achieve your complete fitness goals while refining your skills in just two sessions per week!
Each week will consist of one instructional session and one 30 minute practice session.
- 4 one-on-one 1 hour instructional sessions
- 4 one-on-one 30 minute practice sessions
Quickie Package: $275 ($320 value)
This package is perfect for more advanced kettlebell users who are short on time and wish to focus on strength/conditioning or weight loss goals in only 2 quick but efficient practice sessions per week.
- 8 one-on-one 30 minute practice sessions
Need an individualized package?
MOVE will work with you to develop a package that meets your fitness, nutrition and financial needs.
Want to work towards your StrongFirst Giyra certification?
Let MOVE help you get there! Individualized technique refinement can help prepare you to successfully complete and pass your SFG Level I Certification. Ask us for more details!