We look forward to seeing you for your Initial Evaluation! Please plan to arrive 10 to 15 minutes before your appointment time for administrative purposes. To help serve you better, we want to remind you of a few things to prepare prior to arrival:
- New patient packet – If you have completed this already, you may email, fax or drop it off prior to your session.
- Insurance card – Please be sure to have your latest card for us to scan.
- Prescription – If applicable, we will scan this and you can keep the original for your records.
- Images – Please be sure to have any Xray, MRI, CT reports and the CDs for them if possible.
- Braces, Devices, Orthotics – We would like to see these if applicable.
Please understand that we evaluate and treat our patients in their entirety. We request that your entire body be as accessible as possible. We request you bring shorts (even if you are coming for an upper-body complaint!). Please also bring a tank-top. Please no jeans or other restrictive clothing. We need you to move!