- Myofascial Release
- Low-Grade Joint Mobilization
- High-Velocity, Low-Amplitude Thrust Manipulation
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation
- Manual Soft Tissue Mobilization and Manipulation
- Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Neurovascular Mobilization
- Trigger Point Release
- Board-Certified Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist; American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties
- Advanced Orthopaedic Residency; Sacred Heart University
- Credentialed Clinical Instructor; American Physical Therapy Association
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS); National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Functional Movement Specialist; Functional Movement Systems
- American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Orthopedic Section, APTA
- Sports Section, APTA
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Functional Movement Systems
Research and Publications
De Noyelles JT, Austin GP. Musculoskeletal Imaging Case Report: Avulsion fracture of the ischial tuberosity. Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Practice (In review).
Yung E, De Noyelles J, LeMoine M, Wong M. How to simultaneously integrate Movement System Impairment and manual therapy approaches in back pain with radiating leg pain- video demonstration of a case example.
- Poster Presentation: 2016 APTA Combined Sections Meeting
Bardenett SM, Micca JJ, De Noyelles JT, Miller SD, Jenk DT, Brooks GS. Functional Movement ScreenTM normative values and validity in high school athletes: Can the FMSTM be used as a predictor of injury? Int J Sports Phys Ther. 2015; 10(3):303-308.
De Noyelles J, Dolphin M, Andrew D. Utilization of a Classification System and Thrust Manipulation in the PT Management of a Patient with Chronic Mechanical Neck Pain: A Case Report.
- Poster Presentation: 2015 APTA Combined Sections Meeting