MOVE Physical Therapy offers high-quality care through manual therapy and a personalized, hands-on approach.
While most physical therapists have goals of restoring patients to their previous level of function, we aim much higher.
No Insurance or High Deductible? We can still help!
With a combined over twenty years of experience, our licensed staff members provide a refreshing approach to an array of unique and specialized services.
Dr. Justin Sullivan
PT, DPT, OCS, CFMT, CSCS, SFB, SFG
Dr. Sullivan has been helping both active adults and young athletes alike exceed their performance expectations since 2000. During this time he has received testimonials and accolades from clients and patients in addition to numerous certifications and awards from prestigious organizations such as the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Dominican College of Blauvelt, the National Academy of Sports Medicine, National Strength and Conditioning Association, Dragondoor Publications, StrongFirst, the Gray Institute, the Orthopedic Section of the American Physical Therapy Association, the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties and the Institute of Physical Art.
Dr. Sullivan uses his experience in movement rehabilitation and sports medicine with his skills in Functional Manual Therapy and love of the complex, human-movement puzzle to bring each of his patients an entirely unique approach to their recovery and performance enhancement.
He is truly an expert in the Sports Medicine sub-specialty field of Manual Therapy and functional movement rehabilitation and remains an authority in the worlds of Bodyweight Strength, Kettlebells and Sports Conditioning.
Dr. John De Noyelles
PT, DPT, OCS, CSCS
Dr. De Noyelles completed his residency in Advanced Orthopedic Physical Therapy at Sacred Heart University. He is a graduate of the Doctor of Physical Therapy program at Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, NY. Seeking more intensive training and a higher level of skill led him into the Sacred Heart University Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency Program. It is here where he discovered his love for teaching and working with students in his role as an adjunct professor in the Doctor of Physical Therapy program. His love for teaching is evident in the clinic, as Dr. De Noyelles is devoted to communicating with and educating patients during their path to recovery. John is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association, the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists and the National Strength and Conditioning Association. He holds certifications as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) and in the Functional Movement Screen (FMS).
LCSW, SFG, NTP
Jes places a strong emphasis on both physical and emotional well-being - believing firmly in nurturing the mind-body connection. These beliefs continue to drive her throughout her career, as well as her personal life. Jes obtained her Master's Degree from New York University where she studied clinical social work and moved on to provide counseling and psychotherapy services within the Hudson Valley area. Searching to combine her expertise in emotional wellness with physical health, Jes became a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner as well as a certified StrongFirst Giyra, the gold-standard for Kettlebell instruction. By combining these skills, Jes has a unique ability to connect with her clients and offers a well-rounded, integrative approach to achieving their health and wellness goals.
Celaniel has been providing high quality Business Support and Management services for over fourteen years. She has held the fast-paced roles of Executive Secretary, Purchasing Administrator/Buyer, Customer Service, and Medical Billing Coordinator. During her time as an Executive Secretary, she provided support for a division of over eight hundred employees and supervised four administrative assistants. Celaniel has a very caring personality and shows compassion, motivation, empathy, and a desire to help others in both her professional and personal life. Eleven years ago, Celaniel moved from the Philippines to the United States to follow her dreams and create a better life for herself and her future family. She currently resides in the town of Newburgh with her husband and their seven year old daughter. Outside of the office, she volunteers as a medical billing patient advocate and enjoys spending time with her family. Celaniel is dedicated to managing an organized, efficient and patient-centered Physical Therapy clinic and enjoys interacting with patients here at MOVE.
Latest From Our Blog
- At MOVE Physical Therapy, we see a variety of orthopedic conditions in which we determine that the ankles and feet are at least partially responsible for. These conditions include knee, hip and even back pain. But what happens when the ankle has been injured, is weak or painful? As often as we see ankles with […]
- What are you stretching? I have written previously about short versus tight muscles, using an example of short or tight hamstrings limiting the ability to bend and touch your toes. Think about the stretch feeling you get in the back of your thighs when attempting to bend and reach for your toes. That stretch feeling […]
- A client of mine said this. I can’t take credit for it and please don’t hold me responsible for the foul language. She took an old saying and modified it to convey how her clients describe their current aches and pains. My client, although not in a healthcare profession, provides more competent healthcare advice than […]
- Arthritis is an unfortunate term. Due to our association with the diagnosis, we picture an evil presence inside our body and a “disease” that spreads and wreaks havoc on our joints to cause pain and stiffness. We didn’t see it coming and we don’t know how it got there. We are the innocent prey, and […]
- We have redesigned the homepage to feature the information that most patients and clinicians are looking for! In the coming weeks, we will be continuing to re-vamp the rest of the site to offer a comprehensive resource for our current and prospective patients and referral network. Please, give us feedback! Related posts: Welcome to our […]